10: You spend 15 minutes every meal arranging the food on your plate for a photo to post online.
9. You refer to street photography as drive-by shootings.
8. You own more cameras than shoes.
7. The first thing you do when you get up is to check out your window for a spectacular sunrise.
6. You go on a cruise with your spouse and then can’t find them because you’ve been so busy taking photos of everything else!
5. You trip and fall and nearly break your tailbone because the hand you could’ve used to break your fall has a camera in it (which is being held safely above your head).
4. You realize that people around you look startled and are staring at you because you just said you plan on ‘shooting’ someone.
3. You look at yourself in the mirror and think about how you could quickly clone out all of your blemishes and wrinkles and look 10 years younger.
2. You have forearms like Popeye because you tote around about 60 pounds of camera gear all day long.
… And the number one sign that you might be addicted to photography:
You can look at any advertisement in a magazine and identify the type of lighting that was used, the focal length of the lens and the aperture setting in 10 seconds or less.