I’m a professional photographer with more than 41 years of experience in the newspaper industry. I retired from the newspaper business to follow my passion – photography.
I love capturing your special moments so you will have a record of those memories.
I also enjoy sharing my passion by teaching photography classes and tutoring people on how to develop their skills as photographers.
- Photography Tutor
- Art and Commercial Event Photography
- Professional Head Shot Photography
- Family Photography
- Engagement and Wedding Photography
- Model Portfolio Photography
- Special Family Event Photography
My wife, Tammy, and I have lived in Reno, Nevada since 1997. Living in high desert provides many opportunities to continue to hone my skills and capture beautiful images.